The Fringed Gentian

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"It's been a long, long time,
Can't explain why you've crossed my mind,
I guess it's just to wish you a Merry Christmas."

It's been almost two months since I last blogged. I blame it on a series of technological failures and on being too busy getting my *static* spanked and my *static* nibbled. Ooooh!

I'm still alive and occasionally kicking. All is essentially well in these parts of mine. So for those of you who were entertaining rumours that I had been abducted by a gang of sexy men, those tales are, unfortunately, untrue. *sigh*

Anyway ladies and gentlemen, I want to wish you and yours all the best for the holiday season. Whether your focus is a spiritual one, a (new and expensive) material one or a culinary one, I hope all your dreams come true.

I am currently accepting all forms of gifts, preferably the flashy and expensive kind. For those of you who are uncertain about what to get me, jewellery, electronics, clothing and shoes are always good. I also accept cash and gift vouchers ...

... and you know what? Hugs and forehead kisses are pretty nice as well.

warm fuzzies all,
~mE.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Majatt said…

    Thanks heavens for untimely static....

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ishmoo said…

    to kiss u anywhere but on your forhead requires preparation and training that only select chinese circuses can provide :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home