The Fringed Gentian

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mmmmm...

I love men…
I love men…
I love the masculine shape…
Shoulders
Chests
Abs
Obliques
Legs…
I love their legs…calves especially.
Firm butts.
I love how lean they are.
I love to see them sauntering along all cool and … manly.
I like them best in shorts and tee-shirts and slippers
Or plaid pyjama pants.
Nothing fancy, just chill and sexy.
I love their voices.
Driving. It’s nice to watch them drive.
Friendships among males intrigue me.
Their essence. Is nice.
I love men.
Yummy, yummy.
Tasty.
In general
As a gender
They attract me.
They have nice laps to sit on.
Nice hands to hold.
Really.
I love men.
Art.
Walking art.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger RaiSER said…

    so all men are sexy is wah u saying? (yes im being facetious)

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Leelee said…

    *thud* I'm speechless. I see carmel and island loin cloth man though...*sigh*

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all i could do is laugh when i read this one

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home